Tomorrow.

Finally..., the day of my travel has came! It's tomorrow. I am really nervous that I will leave my life here. It's just 6 weeks, but I am afraid to see my house will be so messy when I come back. My husband will never clean the house. I know it.

I left 2 of my rabbits which came from the rabbit organization at a lady who will takes care of them for me. They are not my own rabbits, I am fostering them. So I could ask them to take care of them during I am in Japan. When I left them there..., I missed them so much. It's really sad to see their empty cage at home.

I spent this 2 days for cleaning my house, putting things away, explaining to my husband where I shop and how to take care of rabbits and so on. I made a will, too. I have my husband's will. I thought it might be a good opportunity to make my will for him this time. I don't have a lot of money to give him, but at least it's better than nothing.

My flight is early afternoon tomorrow. I have some things to do before that, we need to go to bank to get notarized the will, go to post office to get some new stamps (the postage was priced up after April 15) and ship an item which was purchased at my hand-made store in the last minute, and go to grocery store to show my husband how much vegetables I buy every week for my rabbits. The grocery store selling vegetable cheaply is on the way to the air port, and every Mondays or Tuesdays are my shopping day anyway.

All of my laggage were filled up by souveniors for my family and my friends. I don't have many things to carry for myself. I hope nothing bad happen on my trip...., it's raining now though...., according to forecast tomorrow will be windy though.... :-(

I am very appreciate my friends here! They invited me for lunch party, gave me a special time before my trip! I will bring you guys a big (?) souvenior! I am looking forward to seeing them after I come back. Thank you very much!

Comments