Birthday party for my friend's baby.

I had a lot of fun with my friends at the birthday party for my friend's baby. The baby is almost 1 year old! Oh..., it makes me excited to think how bright life she is going to have. I sometimes feel I like to go back to my age around 25. Everything was bright when I was young, and I was not afraid of anything, which means I was unmatured even more than today though.

So many Japanese and their husbands got together as it was difficult for all of us to find a place to sit. I met 2 of new Japanese ladies! It's always fun to listen to other people's experiences, we chatted, chatted, chatted, and laughed, laughed, laughed. I didn't see them for a long time since the last February.

This is the gift I brought!



This is a photo frame or for something small. The lattices hold those. I made this out of the leftover from the Leaf fresh quilt.

I made a quilt for the baby when she was born last year. My friend (the mother) kept the quilt for a while saying "I don't want to get mess on it!" though, I noticed she uses the quilt at the party. I asked her how the quilt is. She said, "It's working greatly! The size is right, this become even softer and softer every time I wash!"

I was very honored and very happy to hear that :-D

Comments