Front Page!



It was really surprising and unexpected thing!
I have received 2 messages from my friends (Thanks Liz! Thanks Luna! Can I call you "my friend"?) that is saying "Congratulations! Your tote bag is on the front page (of the handmade site Etsy) this afternoon!"

And I have missed it!! (>_<)(>_<)(>_<)(>_<)(>_<) <-- A lot of crying.

"Front page effect" is amazing!
I didn't see if it was a true or not by my eyes, but I can say it was a true happening, since I see so many people took a peek at my shop.
The tote that was on the front page (the picture is above) was viewed 1068 times, and it was around 60 this morning. Nobody didn't mark it as favorite item yet. Other items were also viewed a lot as unusual, people who marked me as their favorite was increased a lot as well.

I sold 5 totes , and 1 of my original pattern in today.
Wow, thank you Etsy! :-D and Thank my customers who support me so much!

(I have to sew more!)

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:52 PM

    i would be honored to be called your friend :P
    you're lovely and talented and certainly deserve the attention! your things are always so lovely!! (i should know...i have SEVERAL of your bags and pouches...and i always get compliments on them!)
    so...congratulations on the extra sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:19 PM

    I am with Luna . . . honored to be called your friend. I was so excited to see a front-page item by someone I "know"! You definitely deserve the fame, and I'm so glad you sold a bunch of items. I hope it inspires you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luna!
    Hi Liz!

    I appreciate you guys very much for thinking of me like that! I am still excited about it, and got a lot of energy to create something!
    Thank you so much again!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment