Sunday, July 06, 2008

A bag for 2 years old girl.

Summer is a birthdays season!
This is one of a gift I made for 2 years old girl of my friend.







I estimated the strings length, I hope it would work for her. In the case of it's too short, I put 2 of D rings on both sides, so my friend would be able to change the strings to longer one easily. I looked for a adjuster, but could not get the right size one.

My friend has a blog (written in Japanese). I sometimes check it to know how she is doing. Her sentences and her daughter make me smile naturally. I hope her daughter would like the bag! I didn't put any closure on the bag, because I thought it might be difficult for 2 years old girl to open and to close with the closure. So I made the top cover wider instead. I feel like my friend would say "A 2 years old girl can do many things easily than you think!" though.