We never meet without a parting.

My friend leaves the USA for Spain this Friday.
I knew she is a visitor only for 4 months, and go back to where she is supposed to be in future. But I was feeling like she would stay here for more than 4 months, and maybe stay here forever. Although I don't think I would stay in this country whole my life, but who knows. We never know the future.

I usually join English conversation club to improve my speaking skill every Tuesdays.
Many people come and go, some people become a regular member, and some people just never come back.

I started to join this club since 2004, it was just 5 months later of starting my new life in the USA. I met many people there, made friends, it is now just like my home. Sometimes they stop to come for months for some reasons, but come back and have conversations without feeling a long separation. We are just like old friends since we have the same problem -- English. My husband doesn't understand how I have been feeling in this country because of English since he is an American who was born in the USA, but they do. Maybe we don't have enough information on each other, like home address, home phone number, but we know we can see each other at the club.

My friend who leaves for Spain is a beautiful knowledgeable lady, she was adding beautiful essence to the club. I will miss her very much. Hope she will have a lot of fortunes and good luck in her life. I appreciate her those good time.

Comments

  1. I am loving your work! One of my dear friends, and roommates from college years is from Japan, and has moved back there we miss him a lot! My Japanese is terrible (I did not pay enough attention for the three years I took it in school) but I am really interested in your hiragana quilt. Are you still taking orders for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi amberlee,

    Thank you for your comment! I am happy to hear your are liking my work. My Korean friend who really fluently speaks Japanese learned Japanese from her Japanese friends! She said she kept listening to Japanese all the time! I was so surprised to know she is a Korean because she really speaks Japanese naturally. Maybe, you may want to start to learn Japanese again? :)
    Yes, I am taking orders for the hiragana (or Katakana) quilt! I now have 5 orders, so I will post a listing of it in my etsy shop about 2 weeks later!
    Thank you for your interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll be on the lookout on your etsy page. How much are they and do you require a down payment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, Thank you! The price is $95 (+ $10 shipping for the USA). I am actually going to raise the price a bit after the orders I have now, but if you give me your user name on etsy I can make a reserved listing for you at the price of $95.
    I make a Japanese alphabet quilt after I receive a payment. You can choose fabric for backing of the quilt from my fabric selection. Hope you are still interested in this quilt! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love one and am happy t pay up front: user name lifeincolor. Thanks I'll be on the look out for the listing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!
    I have just made the reserved listing for you. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Your blog is great!
    I tried to e-mail you, but the e-mail returned. Just have a look in my scrap blog: http://www.scrapoa.blogspot.com/
    I hope you enjoy it!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kyoko! You have just confirmed what I think about you, you are a small woman with a huge heart inside your chest. I stopped by after writing you an email and found this touching message about me. It certainly is a beautiful surprise I couldnt ever imagine. I wish we could see each other in a future, who knows?
    If you dont mind I will make it a link to my Facebook profile. I would like them to read it.
    Best wishes for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi V.!
    Thank you for leaving a sweet comment, and your e-mail! I have read it :D
    I am very happy to hear from you, thanks for thinking of me. I now see you are settled in, have some time to enjoy the internet :)
    You see, the comment left above of yours, it was made by Marina. I think you remember her. Check her blog also if you are interested in her happy life :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment