Painting days.

Since we have had nice days like this,



My husband asked me to paint some parts for the bay window.



He has been working on the bay window since......... the last fall. He didn't know the bay window was constructed in cheap way until he opened up a small ceiling of it from inside of the house, to solve a bad problem with wasps. So..., he started to work on the bay window leaving where he was fixing (a part of the kitchen? between the kitchen and the family room).



Now he has been working on the roof of the bay window.
I admire him constructing it from the scratch by himself, but everything goes really very, very slow. It's because he does everything by himself, research on the internet for a better method, good materials, better tools, etc, and takes time to get the right materials and parts, since he cannot find them at local stores. I am sure he is becoming a professional with his lots of experience and knowledge, he fixes anything including electrical things.

The parts I painted (primer) are for the bottom part of bay window. I need to sand it to make the surface smooth, and paint in the same color of siding.



I cannot believe he is a senior! His brain and body are working right much more than mine!

Comments

  1. Hi Emi!

    You are tagged!

    http://zakkaart.blogspot.com/2009/03/busy-addictions.html

    ^_^

    xoxo,
    Wynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uau!Good for you: senior brain still doing young things!
    We have missed you at the library!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marina!
    Thanks for checking my blog! I have missed you too! I may not be able to join the club for a while... I know I need to go to the library to return a book 2 weeks later. Thanks for your blog, I was able to know that you had something like a small party for the Saint Patricks day! It's very nice to know how you are doing through the blog, I feel you closer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment