Gohan - Rice bowls - tote

I had a terrible day yesterday, wanted to cheer me up and to forget what I had. Now, everything I was lately worrying about was over, I am now just going to be recovered.

So, here is what I enjoyed to make to keep myself busy!

I have made a pouch with Gohan - Rice bowl - a long time ago (here is the original), wanted to make something in this design. Enjoyed to make it a lot as I worked for a little detail - tag -, now I am thinking to make something with Gohan.
It might be strange for foreigners who are not interested in Japanese culture, but I think this design is so pretty! ha ha.

Gohan in Japanese means rice bowl and also meals.

OH... Now, time to make a dinner.... :(

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:48 PM

    I'm sorry you had a terrible day . . . it sounds as if things are looking up? I hope so.

    The tote is lovely. I think people are always interested in items that express the artist's character or vision, and your pieces really seem to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz!

    Thank you for your concern, I have lost my eldest rabbit, she had a bad cancer as the vet couldn't do anything for her. We were watching when we need to put her down. She changed health condition very suddenly and quickly, passed away in my arms at home. I think it was good for her to not suffered long time, it was just a day or two.
    Well, this is life I think... I still have 7 rabbits to go with, so need to learn strictly how to control myself against their death. I will keep myself very busy and will be very OK next week!

    The Gohan tote is included in a Treasury! I am happy! :D
    Hope you are having a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment