New pictures of my nephews from my sister in law.

Received pictures from my sister in law.
They are my oasis.

First picture is of Takeru - 5 months - he was born on Feb 1 this year. She said he is now an idol among her family, I strongly agree with it.

And the old idol until Takeru was born is Hayato in the second picture. He is eating ice cream. He is alike my brother... really. I can say they are almost the same appearance and also personality when I look at my brother's pictures of childhood. My brother was a little fatter I think.
He lately stepped on a piece of glass in a small fountain, and was sewed 4 stitches on his foot. POOR boy... He still moving around after the surgery, making his mother (my sister-in-law) cry.

She didn't send me a picture of Yuta (eldest) this time, probably he is doing very fine as there was not topic on him :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:42 PM

    You have been blogging a lot! I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Right now I popped in to tell you that one of your bags is in the Etsy Gift Guides--in the "Slow Food" guide. Maybe you have seen it?

    Your nephews look beautiful! I am sure Hayato's foot will heal quickly, little kids are lucky that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz!
    I want to do anything I can do for my nephews... I appreciate my sister-in-law and my brother for bringing me such a wonderful treasure of life!

    I found that I can update my blog using e-mail. It makes me feel much easier to update, although I don't have control where to put pictures, pictures always comes top of the article. I need to modify by logging in to my blog if I want to change a location of picture. Trying to update as much as I can...!

    Thank you so much for checking my blog so often!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment