Ball pouch again.

Here is the result of my ball pouch!
The globe was on my mind, there are many ways to show a ball onto flat surface..., I checked some ways, but it was so difficult for me to make a pattern of a ball from it. My husband suggested me to use a sliced melon to trace the pattern in joking.

My brain really cannot think of difficult things, so I just tried to make it as I felt, didn't even calculate or measure to make the pattern, just cut a piece of paper without drawing.

I think it went well so far. What do you think? I will make it some more with Japanese kawaii fabrics :)

The pictures are not good for listing item, but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to show it off...! I also made a bunny pouch!

Taking a good picture in my house is always difficult since I don't have good light condition. It's not too bad when the weather is good in specific time, in night time under dark light is just terrible :( Many of my customers told me that "much better in person than seeing in the picture!" after they received an item. And pictures are very important to attract people. I know that.... I think I need a nice chair for pictures that I can bring outside......, OH, and need to cut grass.... we don't have lawn though.... Awww.

Comments

  1. This one is very cute. Are the mustard and sage fabrics from Japan? Hard to find these settled colors in US.

    Pictures...always a headache. It was much easier before we moved. I had a big French glass door in the kitchen that faces East, where I could get a plenty of morning sun. Now with much smaller windows, the house is kinda dingy even right by the windows. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all fabrics used for this pouch in US. I think the mustard one is from Hancocks fabric, and sage one is from Jo-ann. You are right, they don't carry many of settled colors fabrics, but I lately see they increased those items. It is hard to find the color scheme of my alphabet quilt either :(

    I wish I could have a beautiful garden at least to take a picture of my items there! Both inside and outside of the house is just messy, I cannot include any house view with an item in a picture (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the bunny pouch, I would love to see it!!! and I think all your pictures turn out really wellm they always look really beautiful, mine often come out looking off in color =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat!
    Here is the bunny pouch~~~ :D
    http://bit.ly/S1Cz1
    I am thinking to make a cat pouch next! ha ha.
    I try to make colors on a picture to close to the original colors as possible as I can. Although colors slightly looks different on each monitor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment