Leaf trees gauze blanket - in natural light pink - custom order


Custom order pink gauze blanket.
She found me on Flickr site. Thank you very much :)

I love this blanket as I would love to use it for myself!

Wondered for a while if I want to do applique with a sewing machine through my previous experience. I think I love the touch of hand applique which I think it matches with gauze fabric. So, I took hand applique this time, it took a while to complete, but I love the result.

Finally used a piece of muslin that I kept for a long time for one of a tree (please refer to the 2nd picture). I just straight stitched on muslin fabric with white thread, to make kind of new fabric. I think this piece of fabric is perfect for a tree. It is much better than solid muslin for it :D

Now, I am going to work on the 2nd blanket! I will continue to enjoy :)

Comments

  1. Thank you for you nice comments. Keep in touch. Have a nice fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kyoko, it's been a while since my last visit here and I am delighted to see your work. I love everything! The Inu-harikos, the bird drawstrings bag and most of all, the delicacy how you made the applique by hand on this blanket! I think it's time to stop looking at it only through internet and command something! Give me some time to put my life in order, and I'll do it! Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniela!!
    Thank you so much for adding my shop to your favorite list! I have found it today! I am so happy and grateful for it!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pleasure, not a favor! This way I won't miss any post! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment