The first shipment from the new place.

I found the first sale this morning after re-opened my shop. And I received one inquiry for one custom order for a doll quilt. Unfortunately, I cannot make the quilt soon at this point since I am not in sewing environment yet. It dragged me out from woolly minded feeling that I have been in this month.

I had (have) a lot to do, but still it is hard for me to catch up real life. Things are going really slow on my mind, but the real life goes quickly. This month passed so fast, maybe the fastest in my life, but at the same time...., I cannot believe that it's been still a week after I came back from Japan.

I will stay at my friend's home on the New year eve to celebrate the New year :) New year celebration is the biggest event for Japanese, she must thought I would feel so lonely if I spend new year time by myself. We will go to the annual new year party on New year day. It will be fun. I would be able to see some Japanese friends there who I didn't see for a year.

My new place is quite comfortable to live! People are so very kind and helpful in love, I feel like they are my family. I am a very lucky person that I could meet those kind of people.

OK, I have to get back to work...! Have to do what I have to do, especially after the New year's day..., clean out holiday atmosphere from my mind...!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad that hings are starting to settle down for you. I wish for the new year to bring you wonderful times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Kyoko, I think you are also a good friend to people--you make so many kind gestures to people you know.

    Thank you for asking about Christmas for my family--the big snow here meant the children were out of school all last week, and it was so hard to get things done! They did have a good time playing outside, and we didn't try to travel anywhere, so Christmas Day was nice. But I am always glad when things calm down again.

    Did you get to see your lovely nephews while you were in Japan?

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kyoko,
    Welcome back.
    I have been worrying about you and have missed your updates since October. I love your quilts and your blog. I am sorry for being nosey, but wonder what happened to change your life. I will look forward to more of your blogs and quilts. Peace and Blessings this New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon2:48 AM

    Kyoko
    It's so good to read your blogs once again. I love your work, its so pretty. I too have been worried about you and hope all is well.

    Best wishes for 2010.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Good Tidings in your new home ~ I hope this New Year will be a happy one for you. And it's wonderful that you got to spend time in Japan !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment