Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The first shipment from the new place.

I found the first sale this morning after re-opened my shop. And I received one inquiry for one custom order for a doll quilt. Unfortunately, I cannot make the quilt soon at this point since I am not in sewing environment yet. It dragged me out from woolly minded feeling that I have been in this month.

I had (have) a lot to do, but still it is hard for me to catch up real life. Things are going really slow on my mind, but the real life goes quickly. This month passed so fast, maybe the fastest in my life, but at the same time...., I cannot believe that it's been still a week after I came back from Japan.

I will stay at my friend's home on the New year eve to celebrate the New year :) New year celebration is the biggest event for Japanese, she must thought I would feel so lonely if I spend new year time by myself. We will go to the annual new year party on New year day. It will be fun. I would be able to see some Japanese friends there who I didn't see for a year.

My new place is quite comfortable to live! People are so very kind and helpful in love, I feel like they are my family. I am a very lucky person that I could meet those kind of people.

OK, I have to get back to work...! Have to do what I have to do, especially after the New year's day..., clean out holiday atmosphere from my mind...!