Birthday party

I joined my friend's birthday party today. I don't have a car to drive around, so other of my friend came to pick me up. Thank you very much, Terri!

Here is the birthday cake for her :D



We had a lot of fun, I especially loved her house tour...! She has finished the house remodeling, and today was the first day for her to show off her awesome house...!

And...., birthday gift for me too!
Kirin beer :D It is Japanese brand. Thank you, Marsha!!



Now, I am getting sleepy...., I think I will go to bed much earlier than usual after preparation for the next sewing project.

The weather was a little miserable this morning because of sleet, but the time I had today was so gorgeous :)

Happy birthday (tomorrow), Nancy!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:31 PM

    So you got cake instead of pie this time! It's nice to have a lot of parties to go to in winter (our weather has been miserable, too).

    I like your little felted bag posted below--have been trying to think of another use for it. Could it be a pencil/pen holder? Would that ruin it? Or buttons, or safety pins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz!
    Yes, I got cake this time! :D I love pie too, but I feel like a cake is more suitable for birthday. Maybe this thought is also from my generation?? (please refer to the newest post!) ha ha.

    I have never thought about making pen holder! I don't have the same material (wine red felt) anymore, but I will try to make it with yellow wool felt in the same design. The felt looks sturdy as a pen case, I think it wouldn't be ruined by the buttons.
    Thanks for the idea! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment