My Valentine's day

How was your Valentine's day? Hope you all had a wonderful one.

What I did yesterday was, this!


Cutting English alphabets out from fabrics chatting with my friend through Skype to make a English alphabet quilt. Actually..., making 4 quilts at once to save my time. One is for a custom order, one is for my friend's grand daughter, and other 2 will be for stock.

It is kind of fun process to do chatting with my friend. I used to do this process by myself quietly in my sewing room thinking "OH, this kills my hand with scissors...". Friends always make things easier, don't they.

Now, each of the alphabets were glued on a piece of fabric, ready for being stitched around of the shape. Hope everything is done in this week! The one for a custom order has to be done by this Friday!

Comments