Cherry blossoms from Japan


My friend who lives in Japan has just sent me some cherry blossoms and field mustard's pictures. I saw a little Sakura (cherry blossom) tree blooming in my area this afternoon. We have a cherry blossom festival held by Japanese - American society in DC next week, hope we will have the best time for Sakura next week.

I have not seen field mustard (rape) in my area yet, now so many daffodil are blooming here. Springy!! makes me happy.

On April 10th, I will have my first volunteer experience for selling foods with the society in the festival! It would be a great fun, really excited to do something new.

 

Comments

  1. I really love Sakura trees...it's really inspiring!
    Next weekend I'll work for a campaign against Aids, where I'll sell my objects and give 30% for the cause.

    kisses from France!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment