Place mats.

I am lately addicted to make place mats as it is the same for me to make a small quilt.











Made these with leftover of the deep ocean quilt. I think it worked great :)

And I have finally done the quilt that I wrote in a previous post. It was just FUN to do quilting, I was like dancing! :D It is always exercising to build up muscles on my arms though.

Here are the result!



















I am satisfied with the result. The size of quilt is approximately 73x102, it is considered as twin size when referred to bedspread size, but double size when referred to US commercial size.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:28 PM

    Oh, Kyoko, that quilt is stunning. Just wonderful.

    I can see what you mean about the placemats. They are lovely, too. I love blue.

    I hope you are seeing some signs of spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! I bet you have been enjoying cherry blossom! They all are so beautiful!! Did you go to the cherry blossom festival in DC? We are now in the most beautiful time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment