Camera camera case from hine



hine is one of a Japanese great successful artist and an etsy seller. I recently started to talk with her on twitter, it is so interesting to see her world. Unfortunately, although there are some copycat of her works since she is famous, this is her original work.


Each item is made with handwork, materials used for this case is sturdy felt, even it is double layered.

When I got this, my old camera was too big as it didn't fit in the case, but I anyway decided to purchase it when she offered a sale since I was watching it for a long time... Now, I got a smaller new camera and I can use it for original purpose, but doesn't want it dirty.

Now her Camera camera case is sitting on my drawer that is for my favorite things place :) My happiness :)

Kyoko

Comments