2 Quilts and some...

2 quilts and one set of place mat, individual mat are ready for sale though...., I don't have time to take pictures for listings and the weather is not perfect for taking pictures...

Since I started taking an English class at community college, my life got much busier. I didn't expect this much assignments, still being in confusion. I am learning how to write essay in English, and learning grammar. It is interesting to learn English in proper way with some text books by a professional teacher, I am now remembering how I studied in Japan when I was a teen. I have been doing something for my English little by little every nights, taking class is a lot different from just studying by myself because there is a due. You really need to push yourself harder, which is very good. To start something new is exciting and some fear, but I believe I know better how I can enjoy and deal with it than when I was younger.

I am looking forward to seeing improved English skill in myself after this class is over. Really.... (>_<)...


Comments

  1. I have a quick questions about Japanese double gauze fabric. Do you wash it before you sew it or do you make your quilt/blanket first and then wash it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wash fabrics before I sew because of preventing initial shrinkage and avoiding color transfer. As for double gauze fabric, it sometimes shrink a lot... :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment