Children's Home Adoption Celebration

Saturday, March 5, 2011 / 1-5pm
University of Minnesota Fieldhouse
1800 University Ave. SE, Minneapolis


I received one message from a volunteer lady wondering if I am interested in donating my Korean Alphabet quilt kit for silent auction, to Korean adoption festive which is held in March. She offered me to send my business cards for business promotion so that people who saw the auction could contact me later. So I made the business cards for only this festival. My original business cards doesn't say anything about Korean alphabet quilt, however, since this festival is for Korean adoption, I thought I would put Korean alphabet quilt on it as a main product. I am interested in what bidding price people put on the kit, hopefully the volunteer lady will let me know after the festival...

 

Comments