Monday, March 14, 2011

The last week.

Thank you very much for your concern about my family and my friends in Japan. My family lives far from the disastrous area, and I don't have friends who live in the area.
I have many feelings for/related to the disaster in my mind, but I keep myself speechless. It doesn't mean I don't care about it, I don't know what to say. All I can do is just wishing them to be recovered as soon as possible. It will take years and years, but it will be recovered someday....

OK. Move on.

I got a cold in the early last week. My body is trying to be better, but staying in the almost same condition for a week, since I don't take enough rest to defeat the cold. Although I thought I might have to stay in bed all day today after some abuses to my body with weekend activities, unexpectedly I am feeling better. A lot of vitamins might be working.

My spring break was over. I need to check blackboard to see if my teacher posted assignment or not, but I am afraid to check....

I appreciate to be able to have these peaceful life.