The last week.

Thank you very much for your concern about my family and my friends in Japan. My family lives far from the disastrous area, and I don't have friends who live in the area.
I have many feelings for/related to the disaster in my mind, but I keep myself speechless. It doesn't mean I don't care about it, I don't know what to say. All I can do is just wishing them to be recovered as soon as possible. It will take years and years, but it will be recovered someday....

OK. Move on.

I got a cold in the early last week. My body is trying to be better, but staying in the almost same condition for a week, since I don't take enough rest to defeat the cold. Although I thought I might have to stay in bed all day today after some abuses to my body with weekend activities, unexpectedly I am feeling better. A lot of vitamins might be working.

My spring break was over. I need to check blackboard to see if my teacher posted assignment or not, but I am afraid to check....

I appreciate to be able to have these peaceful life.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:29 PM

    I am glad your family and friends are all right . . . the news reports and videos have been so upsetting. I wish the people affected to be recovered as soon as possible, as well.

    As for your comment about my birthday, no, unfortunately not a hangover! Just a bad cold, although it's gone now. Hope yours is gone for good also.

    You had your spring break early! My kids do not get theirs until April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your concern again! Since my friend who lives in NY decided to be a fund raiser. I will make some donations!

    I'm sorry to hear that you got a bad cold. Mine has also gone now, we should be happy :D

    My class is now on half way! I understand how your children are looking forward to have their spring break! ha ha~.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment