White Houses Quilt


"White Houses on the Hill on a Sunny Day"









My friend said that "... elephants?".
I said that "... space invaders..."

I tried to express white houses on a hill on a sunny day with the sun. If the roofs of the houses were triangles, they could more looked like houses...
It took a little while to determine what quilting line pattern I would use for this quilt. I initially thought of using bunch of circles to express the sun. Then, I thought of sunbeam. I think it went well :)

I cleaned one section of my room today. I picked up those fabric from my fabric collection(!) to make a baby quilt a while ago, but I don't remember what the baby quilt was supposed to look like...


Ummmmm...., I think I have no motivation to work on this selection for now. Probably, someday, later on...