Summer Vacation!


Summer vacation for me starts from tomorrow! No, I'm already in it since my final exam was over! I think I did well :D As usual, I cannot be sure how well I did until getting the result. Since today was the last day, the exam is not returned indibidually. So, I asked my professor if I can pick up my paper (the exam) after graded. I want to see how well or bad I did on it.

So!
I came home with my special beer after the final, and started to sew! R asked me if I wanted to go to the botanical garden since today was so pretty, but I anyway wanted to sew!








New simple Japanese place mats :D
I love the atomosphere, but they may be too simple for American people. They now look much better, in term of "fun", with binding done with batik in navy. Hope they find a new home someday.

And.....





This is what I am going to do during my summer vacation to pass the replacement test of Math at higher score so that I don't have to waste my time for taking Algebra classes. I didn't know what Algebra is until I take a look at the book, I knew it if I was told in Japanese, I do remember I learned it in elementary. But I don't remember how I did it. Also, I don't remember I had problems with it, so there should not be a problem once I remember (I hope!). Only a problem with math I remember is trigonometry that I learned in high school. I got "D" on it. I got lost and couldn't get back whole semester since I was doing something else in the beginning of some of classes and lost rest of it :(

Anyway! I am almost free for the next 2 months! It would go very quick... unfortunately. Fun time always passes so quick.

See you!