QU Quilt Show 01


Our QU (Quilters Unlimited) holds a quilt show every year and this year was 40th anniversary - so a lot of "Red and White quilts" this year. We had the show this year on May 31, June 1 and 2, and it was great as usual!!

I went to the show with S and R this year. It was S's first time of the show, I'm glad she enjoyed it :) I usually do not make a lot of purchase since I do not have a lot of time to make my own quilts and I usually get tired after walking around enjoying the quilts, accordingly not much energy left for shopping. However..., thanks to her curiosity, I enjoyed shopping this year as well, and she bought me a new type of roller cutter...! :D :D :D I will write about this later.

Here are the pictures I took at the show. I took 900 pics this year, and they were downsized to 750... I will post most of them here following the last year since I received many positive feedbacks from people and since QU allows to share the pictures only for personal use.



































































































This series ends at 10...! I do not have time to make comment on each quilt though, hope you enjoy them!