A little overwhelmed

Busy, busy days.

But, feeling improvement in many things liiiiiiiiitle by little, such as speaking better (even in front of people), better understanding of this world - thus, receiving more fun and pleasures from this world, better communications with my friends, and a direction of how I want to live, etc.

The other day, a college adviser suggested me to get 3 Associate degrees from my community college which I had never thought, and I do not know if that worth for something. After this Spring semester, I earn 68 credits which is more than enough to declare graduation. She said "you can graduate this summer in Liberal Arts if you want."

I started to think about transferring to a 4 year university a year ago. Since I am following their requirement for B.A. rather than which of Associate, I took many non-required classes for A.A. or A.S. I am trying to stay with my college as long as I can, to be ready for 4 year university, and take less classes there after transferring most of credits earned here.

3 degrees.... What do I do with them? Where do I go...? R is excited, though.

By the way, I got my first recommendation letter from my favorite professor a week ago. The letter was too excellent. Now, I have to bring myself up to what he wrote. He retires after this Spring. I asked him if I could keep in touch with him after he leave, and he gave me his personal email address :D :D :D I am so happy to feel like I have achieved something.

This semester will be over a month later. I have to decide which class I take for summer...

Be Happy, and enjoy life :)