Flannel Quilt










I have a lot of flannel fabric that I bought on the Black Friday of the LAST year. I haven't made a quilt with flannel, but I anyway thought I would try and I bought them. I finally started to think that I would make it.

The flannel fabric I chose for backing has dark blue. I thought I need to prewash it a few times to prevent color transfer to other fabric before I start to make a quilt, and I did it. Now... the fabric has got a lot of fuzzballs, and it doesn't look new!! I was so shocked.... but anyway I am going to make a quilt with it for my experience.

The baby shower that I was invited was very fun! I have been trying to make a baby with my husband for a long time, but a baby doesn't come down from the sky yet. My friend who is going to have a baby girl let me touch her big stomach praying for me that I can get pregnant very soon :-) She liked the quilt which I gifted her, and other people seemed to like it as they asked me to make a quilt for them with yellow and green color when they get pregnant. I was glad to hear that :-)

The pictures show my recent quilts. I had a lot of fun with it :-)

Comments