A quilt for baby shower



I wasn't recognizing how long I was away from my Blog. I hope someone still looking at my Blog.


I was busy and upset since my dearest rabbit became sick, and I didn't have a passion to do somthing after his death. Now I am kind of going back to my usual life slowly thanks to my friends.


I made a quilt for my friend's baby girl who will be born the beginning of November. I thank her for making me feel that I want to make a quilt for her. After I completed the quilt, I got a passion for making another quilts, and finishing some of uncompleted quilts which I was working on before.


Time is passing everyday without my Charlie (the died rabbit). I didn't know there is such a deep grief. He passed away beginning of this August, I often have a dream of him, and he always die or I keep looking for him, find him already died in the dream. I often think how much stress he had in his life and can't stop to sob. He was a great rabbit who brought me a lot of benefits of life. We can be strong and weak at the same time when we got something really love.


I was invited for a baby shower this weekend. I will bring the quilt to the baby shower, I hope my friend will like it :-) Actually I am worrying about what I should do if the baby is a boy, although she told me it's a girl, but sometimes we see a boy even a doctor said "It's a girl!". She asked the doctor about sex of the baby in early pregnancy.

Comments