Getting nervous.

I will go back to Japan within 3 weeks. The traveling day is coming. Many people ask me if I packed for the travel, but I don't have many things to pack. I have most of my clothes in my mothers house, I just brought here part of them when I moved here. So..., the things I pack is just one jeans, and underwear...., and some souvenior for my family and my friends. (My husband says "Take the rabbits too!" though)

I will have big packages when I come back. I already bought some Japanese fabrics on the Internet(They are stuck in my mother's house), I love Japanese foods, and need to bring many Japanese Manga (comic books), and souveniors for my friends here. I am surprised so many people loves Japanese Manga. I knew it's popular in the world, but I didn't expect this much popular. Unfortunately, the mangas are written in Japanese, so it's difficult for them to read, but at least they can enjoy with drawings. I used to love manga in my school days, so I really have lots and lots of them in my mother's house as I threw many of them away when I left there. Anyway..., books are heavy.... I will bring them as many as I can. I have met one lady who started to learn Japanese language because she wants to read Japanese manga! Her Japanese level is quite high. I want to have that power to learn English... wowowow....

My mind is shcatter everywhere to think what I have to do before I leave here. First of all, I have to make a to do list for my husband. He doesn't know how I take care of rabbits, where I shop for groceries, etc. Oh, we have to finish tax return just before I leave. I have to clean everywhere in my house, too.

Some of my friends told me to see each other, have lunch together before I leave. I will be very busy!

Comments