Soreness of my body :-(

I am feeling all of my body is sore, my shoulders, my back, waist, eyes, arms, tingling legs.... (>_<).
What happened to me...?

I think this is from craft, yes, hand carving, stamping and quilting. Am I sure?!?!?!?!?!?!?! But I have no idea what I got muscle pain from except for those. Unbelievable... I have to realize how much I don't exercise everyday.... Oh, I am shocked.... Wow.... how can I say? My husband is much older than me, and I expected him to pass away before me, but..... I am not sure about it now.... he may live longer than me.... seriously.... and I started to worry about myself WILL have Alzheimer in near future since there was a time that I couldn't remember how I stop water running from faucet. I will be an animal and people would treat me badly... as I hear that kind of news so often from Japan....

Anyway.

I finally finished this quilt. I ended up giving this to my friend.




I have a friend who has some problems. I don't understand exactly how she is feeling because I am not her. I can do nothing for her. I don't have large vocabulary to comfort her even in Japanese, and I don't have a lot of experiences like she does. All I can do is just imagine her pain gathering my experiences.

When I was watching this quilt top in my room, I thought I can finish this quilt for her. I want her to know how much I think of her even I can do nothing for her, and it might comfort her. So, started to quilt it suddenly like hell. I am not sure what color she likes, but I know she ever participated the program of Kimono block exchange. So I think at least she is interested in Asian style.

It might be not nice to write about it here, since she knows my blog, but I really want her to get well, if possible very soon. Sending this quilt to her tomorrow, hope I hear something good from her.

Comments

  1. The quilt is very nice. I like the pinwheel block a lot but find it very hard to do. A quilt is perfect for your friend when you cannot find the right words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bettyninja :)
    Pinwheel block is actually not that hard to do! I thought it is before I do, but it was not! It's hard to sew triangle, but the method you see at anywhere (sew diagonal of square and cut it in half) really works! Try it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:51 PM

    Hi Kyoko--I am sorry about your friend. I am sure your quilt will help her feel better. It always helps to know someone is thinking of you.

    We don't have many plans for Valentine's day. I will go to my children's school party, and we might order some takeout food for dinner. How about you? Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz :)
    I have received an e-mail from the friend! She said she is feeling better, and the quilt is working good for her :-) I says that I can do nothing for her, but according to her I am helping her.

    I don't have a special plan for Valentine's day neither :-( I have to ask my husband to bring a bunch of flower like I did last year! The Valentine's day 2007, we had ice storm. He had to get some sand to spread on our drive way (it is steep) on the way home from work, but he didn't forget to get the flower for me. Although it was from Shoppers (I am not sure if Shoppers is all over the USA, it is a super market, grocery shop), I was so impressed about it, since I know he cannot think many things at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment