Tax return.

The due is almost here.
I hate to do tax thing every year, I think only very limited people like it to do :-(
I dairy take care of papers and receipts for tax, and I give the papers of for a year to my husband, he reads through the papers and receipts. He gives me numbers of how much spend for what, and I make a table using Excel. Then, we bring everything to H & R Block, always in the last minute.

My husband is seriously, really, bad at paper work. I don't understand at all what is so difficult for him, but he is often confused by himself, read the same paper over and over again. It's take unbelievably long time, as I could make 4 patterns of cards while I was waiting for him in front of the computer to be given the number.






We have finally finished all tax things, just go to H&R Block on this Monday!
I hope everything will go well this year too.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I have bought some fabrics from Japan :)



They have just arrived today!
It is very surprising that they came in 2 days later of ordering day. I thought it would take at least a week. I will make tote bags or petit granny bags for sale with these fabrics :-D

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:50 PM

    i am so glad you're feeling better!
    being ill is awful!

    i LOVE the snails and the puppy dogs!
    i eagerly await the amazing things you'll undoubtedly make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi luna!
    Thank you for your concern! I have recovered completely, and am looking forward to seeing my new little bunny girl this Monday! I am thinking to have her for my male rabbit, but not sure if they like each other. I have to introduce her to my male rabbit, but she is still a little more of 2 months old, so I need to wait some more.

    Yeah, I was thinking of you when I bought the snail fabric! Actually, I found the Japanese dog fabric that your friend Lana liked, and I bought some of them. I don't receive it yet though, I hope she would like something I make with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment