My 8th princess.



I have met the bunny again a week ago :-D Here she is :)



She was becoming a scared rabbit than I first met her.
I held her for a while, but she didn't like it and ran away from me to hide herself between the wall and the other rabbit once I released her in the cage.

I hope she would be friendly with my male rabbit Boo. Boo was like her when he came my home, taking 3 years to get him friendly. He has broken 2 of my husband's finger nails because of fear. My husband was just trying to get him out of the cage, but he must felt my husband was going to kill him or something. He bit my husband's nails.... twice... I don't know if he and the new rabbit would get along with each other, both have similar personality. It might be difficult.



Other white female was feeling so comfortable in the cage.
My husband was mentioning the possibility of having the white girl instead if they didn't like each other, since she looks like my dearest rabbit who passed away 2 years ago.

Anyway, I still have to wait some more until I can introduce my male rabbit to her.




I have made 4 bags (total 5) at once the day before yesterday. It is made out of Japanese kimono obi fabric, which is gorgeously embroidered and material is thick and sturdy. 2 of them are for sale, and other 2 have left for Japan yesterday.

I sent one of them to my mother before, and she showed it to my sister-in-law. I have received an e-mail from my mother which is saying "She was so excited when she looked at the bag! I think she would be very happy if you would sent her another bag!"

So, I have made the same one for her and her mother too! I have received a big box filled up by Japanese fabrics from her and her mother the other day. I hope they would like the bag :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Oh, the bunnies are beautiful. The markings on yours are lovely . . . but the white girl is pretty too.

    The new bags are great! They will make a lovely gift.

    You see I've finally figured out how to post with blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz!
    I really want her to love my male rabbit, Boo! He is seriously a nice guy, always try to be friendly with other rabbits. Sadly, my other rabbits try to take advantage first, he ends up running away from them :-( It is very interesting to see their personalities!

    Thank you for the compliments on my bags! I am getting tired of making the same bag over and over again, ha-ha-ha. I am working on quilts and one apron has be done last night :) It is raining for the last few days...., not good weather to take pictures of my items :(
    Oh, how was the tornado??? About 25 houses got damaged in my next city. Scary!! I hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:49 PM

    We are fine, thanks! Not much damage from the tornado around here. The weather is really cool for this time of year, though. We planted some little bushes last weekend, so I am grateful for the rain.

    Can't wait to see the new quilts! I really liked that little bag with the bridges you posted this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz!
    Glad to know that you are fine :)
    Yes, today is cold too. We had some hot days a while ago, I couldn't think of this cold days would come again.
    I hope your bushes grow and grow with this rain. We were planning to bring our plants outside before the rain, which was sitting inside for whole winter, but it might be better to wait some more.

    Hope you don't catch a cold! Thank you, always!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment