Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nancy's Quilt.

Finally done!
It took a looooooong time to get it done, I absolutely enjoyed making it at all! I mean it! Enjoyed collecting 16 kind of orange batik fabrics, sewing curves, binding curves, and of course quilting as well!

Our quilting group will join one event in DC tomorrow, I have decided to bring it to show off! Nancy's birthday is Jan. 23, but I cannot wait to see her reaction until then! This quilt was originally made for showing my appreciation to her kindness - she gave me her treasure, a heavy old sewing machine in mint condition with her memories -.

I will give this quilt to her tomorrow after the event.
I am soooooooooooooooo excited to think about it, I cannot stop myself grinning :D :D :D :D

Donna! Please don't tell her about it until I see her tomorrow if you find this post! She is not supposed to check my blog :)











Labels: