Titanium necklace.

I have been working so hard lately thanks to my friends and my costomers! The Hiragana quilt I have ever featured, which I was worrying about how many orders I would be able to have, was made 6 sales so far. Thank you very much!

One of the buyer of the Hiragana quilt wonderfully featured about her purchase on her blog. Please take a peek! I am so happy to hear she liked her purchase :D

life in color

And other job from my friends is quilting service. My sewing machine has been really, really working to death everyday!

My neck and shoulders started to hurt, it is occasionally hard to move my arms because of it.
I remembered I brought necklaces and bracelets which contains titanium in it.





The description below is from the manufacture's website.

* PHITEN NECKLACES -----------
Simply by wearing these products, your body can feel relaxed and refreshed. Our necklaces are an indispensable item for relieving stress and fatigue in our modern lives. The wide variety of colors and designs brings an element of fun, and is just one of the many reasons for their popularity. In all aspects of life - from everyday activities to athletics - our products can help maximize your potential energy and strength. This is why so many top athletes use Phiten products. ---------------

I don't know what is working for my shoulders when I wear those products, but it really works.
My friend's husband gave it to me first when I had bad stiff shoulders. He let me wear his necklace for a while, and gave it to me later saying "You can take it, you seem like it very much." When his necklace became old, I got the second one.
I lately wear it all the time except for sleeping time...

I had one day off from sewing today, and what I did was.... cleaning even detailed parts... it made my shoulders stiff again :(

Comments