Doll blanket...

The doll quilt I made for my friend daughter has just arrived in Japan. My friend has updated her blog about it.

Pocomoco Diary

* This blog is written in Japanese, your computer may ask you to install Japanese language to see the web page, but just cancel it. You cannot see Japanese characters, but photos. *

What do you think? I think she needs blanket for the doll...

So, here is my blanket idea.





Timely, I got this adorable moda fabric at local fabric shop a while ago, and this was in "dog house" (on sale)! I thought this fabric is perfect for a crib quilt, so I got whole bolt - maybe around 7 yards left on it - which is available more discount.

I am thinking to place my little tree on the corner of piece of fabric, and use flannel as backing, quilt them without batting. Also..., planning to make a mat for sale in the same design with double batting :)

I think it's adorable though...., what do you think???

Comments