My new purse from SiamSquare!

Very convenient purse to use!





My friend SiamSquare generously sent this purse to me a while ago!
The fabric used for this purse just matches with my bag, which is also from her shop, I was thinking to get it when she listed this purse in her shop.

Then she told me that the purse was made as a sample, so she would give it to me! (SURPRISE!!) OH MY GOD!!

She is very talented to make these kind of organizers, complicated purse. As I might mention ever, my brain cannot think things in 3D, my brain just reject it. I really envy people who can make a doll or a stuffed animal, anyway something 3D.

I used to carry 2 purses, one is for private, and one is for business. But now this purse has 2 compartments, so I can divide private and business in one purse. Also, this purse can hold many cards, a lot of room!

She carries many items which is of course in her original design, she takes custom orders, so check it out!! :D :D

SiamSquare

Comments

  1. Awww Thank you Kyokolin.
    Sorry it is not full upgraded virsion, hopefully it's working well enough for you!
    And don't forget to let me know how it's functionnig as a monitor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for this wonderful purse!! I don't have any suggestions for a new upgraded product so far! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment