A solar eclipse

You could see a solar eclipse in Japan the other day.
My mother sent me a picture of it.
I was so surprised how she could take this picture and I thought people couldn't see it because of overcast weather. I heard in the news that only limited a few place was available to see it.

I asked my mom if she could see it and how it was. I have never seen it in my life!

She replied me via email by her cell phone, which said "Don't say such a strange thing. How you could think of I am interested in it. I didn't even know when it was happened and didn't notice outside became dark a moment. The picture was sent by my friend, I don't know where she got it."

:( :( :( :(

She has missed very rare natural phenomenon.......

Comments

  1. We wanted to see it, but we couldn't because of heavy cloud...
    But in TV, we saw it too many times, because every news program did it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was tooooooooo bad!! Maybe we will not have another opportunity to see the solar eclipse anymore?
    Did you feel outside became dark in daytime? It is very rare, I understand many broadcast reported the event! But maybe it was too much. ha ha.
    When Michael Jackson passed away, what on TV was the same movies over and over again ALL THE TIME. Even on radio, same music. It made me bored :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment