Treasury -- Thank you -- Green leaf -- A2 fold cards --


Treasury from my stationery shop! Thank you!

"Turn over a new leaf" selected by titilayo.

:: This treasury will expire Wednesday 5:40am July 8 ::

So, how was your July 4th? I heard a lot of fireworks sounds last night!
Yesterday, my husband and I disassembled and washed the biggest rabbit cage (again including carpet for the cage), which is bigger than my bed..... It took whole day, but I am comfortable to see the cage is clean!

Here is happy SOU (male) and Rusty (male).
Trying to make a trio with these guys and RingRing since SOU's partner Simone has passed away. SOU is a rabbit who always needs company. He was a excellent nurse for Simone for years. When he is alone, he just sit on the corner even in the play room, doesn't move. But once he gets a person to play with he become immediately curious, runs around me, loves to be pet and kissy, but hates to be held :(. Although he is a bit aggressive, but hopefully those guys can live together in one cage...

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:37 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    This is the second time in a week or two!?
    Keep up the great job \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!
    I got 3rd treasury after this... My cushion was picked up, but this is 2nd time for the cushion to be picked up I think. Many people seems to be interested in it, but it is not sold for a long time.....! :( Is it too expensive??? ($28)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment