White, Black and Red Japanese alphabet quilt.

This quilt is a custom order.
I was kind of surprised when I was offered to make this quilt, because the color scheme for a baby quilt for me is pastel or bright colors. Took a while to figure out what my customer would like, and thanks to her and my friend, I have learned a new thing.

Why is Black & White Best for Baby?....
(Thanks for the website link, Donna!)

Hope my customer's girl would remember Japanese alphabet Hiragana in early age.
I also made a little toy with those 3 colors, hope she would like it, too!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sending me the link so I could see the photos of the quilt ~ it looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. おぉ、こうなりましたか!
    相変わらず優しいなあ〜、あんなにかわいいオマケまで。
    なんだかあの猫ちゃんのにぎにぎ、まいるるさんの影響が
    あるような気がしたのは、、、気のせい?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Field Notes:
    Thank you very much for this order! Yes, I also think it is neat! It's good not only for a small baby, but also for adults who likes this color scheme! Hope you would like it in person...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ますこさん!
    そうなんです、まいるるさんの影響がバンバン…。でも、このToyを作って「私にはこういうのは向かない」って思って…(^_^;。猿とかウサギとか犬とかの型紙は一応作ったんですけど、使われないままどこかで忘れ去られることと思います……ははは。やっぱりキルト作りがいいですわ~ぁ。

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:15 PM

    I would like to discuss ordering a Japanese alphabet quilt but don't know how to contact maker. Please publish on blog how to contact. Beautiful work. Thank you. Caedi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caedi,
    Thank you very much for your interest in the quilt! Please order through etsy. Here is the listing.
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29172908
    Or if you would like to custom order like this black, white and red quilt or in other color scheme, please let me know. I will make a listing for you :)
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment