My smiling Buddha

I am not a religious person at all, but I think I like to honor nature and ancestors along with Shintoism which is the primary religion in Japan. Buddhism is different religion from Shintoism, but I think we sometimes mix them together as one religion.

I have a one small smiling Buddha, it always makes me smile when I see it.



I got this cute Buddha in a famous pottery festival in Kyoto, Japan a long time ago, it has been with me for a long time and keep to make me smile.

OK.
A little craft topic that I have been missing for a while.





I knitted this bag with wool yarn..., and felted.

... It turned to be really small... too small...., what would I be able to use this for????

* Big Sigh *

Comments

  1. 1. Arrange some dry flowers in it and use it as a vase
    2. Hand it on a peg on the wall as a decoration.
    3. Use it as a yarn holder. You can only take out one ball at a time, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought a vase would be good :D but the handles could be waste.
    Thanks for your idea!
    Awwww,,, what is "a peg"??? (>_<)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment