A Gift from my sister-in-law

The other day, I received a package from my sister-in-law.

The contents was pictures of my nephews, drawings drawn by them, and a letter from her. I put the pictures on my board so I can see them when I face to my computer!



The board has some pics behind of my nephews one, I am so sorry they couldn't win my nephews...




The Japanese sentence says : Kyoko, come back (to Japan) soon and teach me English










And their drawings.
I put them on the wall, again I can see them when I face to my computer :)

And today!

We have a long national holidays in the first week of May called Golden Week in Japan. My sister-in-law had hoped to visit the Tokyo Disney Land as a family trip for at least 3 years, and finally they made it this year!!
She sent me bunch of pictures of the trip, I am so happy to see in the pictures they had a great time!




Yuta - 7 years old.




Hayato - 5 years old.




Takeru - 1 year old.



They always make me happy! My sister-in-law knows enough of it, so she anyway send me pictures of them or let me know how they are doing occasionally. I am so lucky to have such a lady who cares about me as my family! Appreciating my brother, too!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:45 AM

    I know I've said this before, but your nephews are beautiful! I'm glad they got to take their special trip.

    Your sister-in-law does sound very nice. My husband's parents live in England, and they are also very appreciative to receive photos and drawings from my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 men in their beds! I love children's drawing so much! You're so lucky to have such talented nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!!
    I am always 100% happy to hear from them!!
    Such a great treasure of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:04 AM

    Bravo to your sister in law! It's really not easy to handle THREE boys! n_n I hope to go Tokyo Disneyland this winter. n_n

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment