New Camera


After more than 15 years, I finally bought a new digital camera.
My digital camera is very old, I got it when a digital camera was getting popular instead of an analog camera. I think I paid around $600 for this old camera back then.





Since my old camera started to show me a few symptoms that indicates dying, and it is heavy and big to take with me, especially I was shocked it didn't fit in my small purse for a party, I decided to buy new one. It started from one good reputation of a camera that my friend brought me to determine which one is good for me, and what I bought is Nikon COOLPIX S8100.



It is actually too good for me, and I know I wouldn't use most of the features that this camera has, and I know even the cheapest digital camera that now on the market is much better than my old one.
A salesman who took care of me at Micro Center surprised to see such an old camera, he suggested me to forget all complains I have for my old camera when I told him what problems I have with it.

I am now VERY excited to take movies with my new one!! I spent my studying English time for playing with this new toy last night...., but FUN!! :D :D :D

Kyoko

Comments