Artificial Owl





Since the weather is very nice in the last few days, I enjoyed walking in the early evening.

I was so excited when I found something looked like a big bird on the tree, but I found it is artificial owl when my camera gave me a magnified picture. I was so disappointed to see it wasn't a real one, but at the same time, impressed by the person who put the owl on the branch of tree. How many people can think of putting artificial owl on the branch to surprise people??? I appreciate his/her effort for that.
FUN, isn't it.

Comments

  1. There are some houses near me that have fake owls such as that one on their roofs. I don't know if it is to trick people or maybe keep birds from making nests in the chimney or roof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, Donna. I didn't think that! This owl could mean "scarecrow". I have just found 4 of them on the roof of a car dealer yesterday, I was wondering why. I just thought one of workers might love owls and put them on it. YES, I think you are right! Thank you for let me know!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment