Dolls!


The home party I was invited the other day was literally GORGEOUS :)
Two professional musicians were there. We all enjoyed their music. I appreciate their service for us. Moreover, I could have some conversations about the difference between reality and dreams relevant to artistic activities.

So! What I was surprised a lot is, dolls! collected by the home owner's wife.








Simply, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!", isn't it.

She showed me some quilts she had ever done, also. It was hand quilted!
She told me she will never make a quilt because it was too much work for her, though, I appreciate her to finish anyway one project that she had started. Many people would just stop in the middle and throw it away after years. Moreover, the quilt she had made was beautiful :)

Comments