A little projects.


I finally got an idea what I would like to make with these!



These are pieces of cut an antique quilt. My friend gave me them saying "I don't know what to do with them"; I also didn't know what to do with them ;-p

What I started to make with them is a little ornaments. It looks like a Christmas tree, isn't it?



This project gives me fun while I wait for boiling something (cooking). If you are a quilter, I think you will adore it :D

And, English alphabet quilt top is ready to be quilted.


I had made this in the last year, 3 tops at once. The first one was sold; the second one will be listed on my etsy shop soon - my "soon" is a bit longer than others; the third one needs to be fixed a little.

Then, the next new quilt!


The title of the quilt is going to be "Nature in Japan".
Not sure what it will look like after all, probably need more considerations...

There are many ongoing projects (>_<). I cannot stop having fun!

Comments