Little segments.


Browsing my pictures folder on my computer, found so many segments of my life that I like to add something about.






A deer eating grasses at NOVA. Found her/him after my class.




Wanted to make something different for dinner. I thought it would be fun to make for my housemates as well.





My friends' dog. She is exposing herself too much. She should remain something as a dog....




Beautiful border line of mowing...




Glad I was just drinking coffee, in front of this sign, when I noticed it.







Dill flower. My friend gave me a lot of dill. The flower was beautiful. I wasn't sure if flowers are edible or not; it sounds like edible according to the research on the Internet.





Cute wooden coffee cup with a spoon. It could be one of my treasures.



Well.
Time to study, I guess...
See you~~.

Comments