Hangeul Korean Pillows


They are done, and already shipped to the Korean adoption organization. Those pillows are for the auction that will be held in this October.










Each meaning of the Korean words are "Love", "Freedom", and "Gratitude".

I made 2 sets of the pillows. One is for the donation, and one is for sale. I listed them on my esty shop a few days ago, though... it apparently not catching people's eyes. I think the style of them are not bad, and its quality is good. Well, come to think of it, if I were a Korean, I wouldn't want this kind of pillows. It might be kind of embarrassing for Korean to have pillows written "Love", "Freedom", and "Gratitude" in Korean. Hope someone has a need to get those pillows someday! :)

Speaking of Korean words, The Chinese Phonic symbol quilt was sold today. I was a little worried after I heard the symbols are not used today, so I am glad the customer found it with her special feeling for the quilt. Thank you!