Appreciations.


It's been a while since I started to receive happy faces, holiday wishes, great news about their family/themselves, Christmas gifts, and so on from my friends. Their hearts always inspire me to do things the best. I am very happy to be able to have those companies with them and to share whatever I have with them.

Here is one of the great news from my friend, Masko.



Her item is on this book! :D
I ordered the book at Amazon. I wish this book will make her famous :D







This is a birthday gift for my friend. I started to help her for organizing her studio a couple months ago, and she keeps providing me whatever she doesn't need anymore. I picked up some small blocks from them, and made this small quilt for her. I put a hanging sleeve on the back, so it can be used as a wall hanging as well. I sent her some pics of it for some reasons, she seemed to like it :D GOOD :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, here is my new quilt for girls.






I collected textured cotton fabric time to time to make a girl's quilt. The result (this quilt) wasn't quite what I had on my mind, but it's OK I think. I still have the fabric for another quilt, so I would try to make another one. I am now addicted to embroidered or textured, yarn dyed cotton fabric. I looked some on the Internet, and ordered them :D

All of my duties for this year were done today. So, I started a new project :D

Well, have a great Christmas to you all!