The ideal Saturday.


Blogger (this blog site) changed something, and I can see how many people visited my blog every time I login. It is appeared at the first sight after logging in. I expect the audience of my blog is mainly my foreign friends, and maybe sometimes my customers. The numbers of visitor was much more than I expected. I started to feel embarrassing... Should I write something useful for people such as how to make a quilt........ Ummm.



I'm sad about Sakura had gone this year and summer is almost here.

This weekend is kind of ideal to me; it's not because I don't have to study as hard as usual, though :-p It was very super that I don't have to take the final exam of history which was supposed to be done next week. Ya~~~y. This grade is thanks only to my house mate, R, because he is very good at history; he explains me everything so I don't have to read the history book as much as required. Also, books for children are a big help! English words from children books are easier than the text book, so it's easier to understand.



It's enough to learn about insane leaders or rulers, but unfortunately I have to take another history class this fall. Learning history is interesting, but makes me exhausted emotionally.

So, yesterday was started with R's creation "Sloppy Sandwich." The taste was pretty good :D As its name mentioned, we were sloppy while eating.



At HomeDepot, this rosemaries almost convinced me to live together. The fragrance was super perfect as rosemary; also, super green and healthy looking.


We actually went to buy some pots for his giant monster or giant spider looking plant which was neglected by the original owner and was wanted by nobody. He has taken care of it for two years, and it was time to split it into some pots since the original pot was too small for the plant as we expected to see only its roots in it when it's opened. We didn't find good pots for it, but got some plastic waste boxes instead. We needed something deep to make the "spider legs" stand up. It was growing horizontally, not vertically...


We enjoyed to punch making small holes on the bottom of the pots. We think it went well for now. Hope they grow well and be healthier. Also, my seeds for this year were planted since this year is much warmer than usual.

The robot quilt top had been done a while ago, and quilting was done last night.





Binding should be done soon, and other 2 quilts are supposed to be posted on my shop as soon as possible. One is very simple quilt made with Japanese tenugui, and another one is unexpectedly made because I found pile of birds pattern fabrics which three of my quilting friends gave me. Since this quilt was locally sold,


I thought it would be good to replace with the new quilt. I will post the pics when it's done :) Still productive day without studying. ha ha :D I still have to finish some homework of other of my classes tho.