"Breakfast at Tiffanys"


I have 2 days fall break on this Mon & Tue!
Well, I definitely need to finish weekly future assignments before “stuck” with big project assignments such as a presentation and research paper, and exams are in between. So, my fall break will be assignments and quilting days.

I'm really relieved after History exam. I next need to study for Intro of paralegal exam. These classes are very exciting. I think History and Laws can be in the same category in term of human conflict. To me, learning history means to learn and understand how today's society and culture were created, and laws show all kinds of history and culture. One quote from a DVD “Congress” last night, which is “If people are angel, Congress is not necessary.” This is very true. Laws are remains of human conflicts.

Since my blog posts lately did not have photos, I wanted to add some photos. And found them on my computer.





This bakery, Mancini Bread since 1926, is very popular in Pittsburgh, PA, opened 24hrs/7days. R is allegic to wheat, but their bread does not affect him, so we buy a lot every visits to Pittsburgh.

Why Mancini Bread photos?

I heard the famous song "Moon River" on radio, and this bakery's owner's brother, Henry Mancini, wrote "Moon River."



"Breakfast at Tiffanys"- My first husband loved this movie. Before engaging, on my birthday, he brought a VHS of this movie to my home to watch together. Then, he gave me a gold necklace from Tiffany as a birthday gift – I still have it as my favorite.

After engaging, he took me to the Tiffany shop, and purchased a engaging ring. Our marriage rings (wedding bands) were from Tiffany, also.

It just reminds me of the life with him. I divorced him because I was immature – I didn't love him enough to continue our marriage. We worked together all day long until late every day, he was a son of the president of the small company I was working for for years, we enjoyed living in public apartment for 5 years, saved money, bought a house because he wanted... and I left him. I don't know what he did with the house afterwards. I sometimes think of how he is doing, but I don't want to know. Good memory in my young age :)

Well, I will start the next assignment :( Today is almost over, and tomorrow will be a new nice day as well as today :)