H.A.P.P.Y. N.E.W. Y.E.A.R.!!


Happy New Year!
I tried to post the articles about the last week before the New Year as many as I can, but could not reach the one about the trip in the terrible snow weather. I will continue doing it tomorrow.

I think I am still feeling Christmas, and not feeling for the new year yet, but anyway we are now in the new year!

Since Japanese tradition suggests to eat buck wheat noodle in the new year's eve, called Toshikoshi Soba, I was planning to cook it though, fortunately, S shared a big pizza with us this evening and it held my stomach until late.

I explained R about the meaning of eating the noodles, which Soba is picked because we wish a long lasting good life before the new year. So, anything that has long length is good, do not have to be buck wheat noodle.

Then, R cooked his Toshikoshi Soba for us.



It was good! So, we agreed to make his noodle be our Toshikoshi Soba from this year :D Nice :D

Sonny was busy with playing with the Christmas tree while we were having the soba! He likes to chew on the tree.








I wish you a long lasting good life as well. Happy New Year, again, and be happy!! :)