Japanese Yukata Quilt


It took a long to post the pics of my second quilt that I had made in the winter break. This quilt was made very quickly. As you can see, it is very simple :D



















Last night, I baked a cheesecake with a rice cooker following the recipe made by a Japanese man, Nario Yasu. It has been a while since a rice cooker is used for not only cooking rice but also baking a cake, cooking soup, etc. Since it is easy and 99% of Japanese in Japan have a rice cooker at home, recipes using a rice cooker are very popular.





The taste and texture were very similar to the one baked in an oven, but was not quite. But, I think this is great considering how easy to make! I will make this again :)

I do not post the recipe here because I am not sure if you have a rice cooker - the modern one! - if you are interested, please let me know so that I can translate the recipe for you :)