Drawstrings Bags with Handles

My Japanese friend contacted me to ask if I can make two drawstrings bags with handles for her mother and grand mother. So, here they are - the pics are not good since they were taken in early evening...













I am actually selling the pattern of this bag at etsy though..., I was shocked when I realized that I forgot how to make it :(

So, I printed it and followed the direction. AND, I realized it was easy to follow! So, it was an another benefit from this order.

I think I would make some bags in this style since only one bag is left in my shop. I think I made a lot of them a year or two ago, and happy to see most are gone.

I'm now in the spring break! I still have the assignments to do, but I'm happy to be able to do some extra things :)

Hope you have a wonderful week & weekend!